Monday, October 1, 2007

You should write something...

Most of us don't know where to start and what to write. Can we call it starting trouble ? I have read in some of the management books about this...First step of a marathon. Its always tough. I also don't know where to start. 37 long years in this small planet. It was a really small planet when my dad brought the first Atlas home. But 37 years of wisdom has made lots of change. When I was a child, life was just Pallipuram , my village . World started growing along with me. Chathanad ,my mothers home town with lots of mango trees and the temple trees. Ernakulam , the city where I have done my studies . Kothamanagalam where I studied my engineering. Nandikara, near to Thrissur where I was teaching my beloved students on bio medical engineering and electronics ...Dharwad and Delhi where I worked with All India Radio, Bangalore , California..., the software and management days... the world is becoming biggger and bigger for me with my age.

No comments: