Monday, October 29, 2007

Its mid night in Bangalore.

Its mid night in Bangalore. I have just completed sending an important mail to my manager in California. Busy life of a Software Quality Assurance manager. All are sleeping. I could hear the clock ticks and the fading sounds of night vehicles pass by. Night is getting colder and colder. But I have lots of work to complete. This is performance review time. I need to write the reviews for my team. Its a big responsibility. Salary hikes and promotions. God help me to do my best.

My parents live in Pallipuram , a small village near Kochi in Kerala. My wife reminded me that yesterday was my brother's birthday and he will be visiting my parents today to have dinner with them. He is studying for priest hood with a Spanish monastry. He came back from Rome few days back to Kerala. I called my dad around 10.00 clock in the night so that I can convey my belated birthday wishes to my brother. But he has already left for the seminary by that time. Life is so busy now and we are forgetting birth days of dear ones. Theory of work life balance.

No comments: