Friday, July 4, 2008

Turning point

Life has progressed a lot. Change is the only constant in life now a days.

Its raining outside.
I can hear the voice
of murmuring rain drops.
I am waiting near
this pathway of my life...
I can see the shady
turning point ahead.
Once the rain is over
I need to start walking down
through this muddy and slushy road...

Its raining in my heart now...
I can see the faces of
my good office friends
through the rain glass...
sharing fun,
consoling when depressed,
helping when in trouble.
Thank you. But I can not wait,
the turning poing is calling me...
Feeling so sad that
I am going to miss you all...
my dear friend , my beloved team

May 15th and 16th I was in Las Vegas , attending the Ariba User Conference. Great experience talking to some of our customers. I was staying in Hotel Palatzzo. Conference was in Hotel Venician. Tried to do play some gampling. This gampling places never sleep.

May 16th evening I went to Sunnyvale, California for a one week stay. Met some of my freinds. Could not go out much as the visit in Sunnyvale was for just a week and lots of work to do.

May 25th: on my way back I got down in Singapore. Nimmu was in Singapore with my sister in law. I spent 2 days in Singapore. Nimmu learnt swimming during her 2 months Singapore stay.

Here in office further changes. Leigh Anne, Marianna two VPs left. Then Mike Shumaker joined as EVP. Carl another VP left this week. Greg Gaydosh my new manager moving to Seattle and going to work with a new team.

Selenium has been accepted as the official UI automation tool in Ariba. Satya, one of my team members coined this idea one year back and he worked on the prototype.

We have purchased a 1 acre land in Ayiroor, 8 km from new Kochi international airport. Registration was on Jun 13th, Friday.

No comments: